DJI Announces Back-To-School Promotion On Drones And Handheld Products
Students Can Enjoy The First-Ever Discount On The DJI Spark
DJI, the world’s leader in civilian drones and aerial imaging systems, today announced details of its Back-To-School Promotion on select drones and handheld products. The promotion starts today and students can purchase through the DJI online store at http://store.dji.com/education.
As students prepare for a new and exciting school year ahead, DJI has launched a series of exclusive back-to-school deals including the first-ever discount on the DJI Spark and a 10% education discount across a wide range of aerial and handheld products.
For those interested in the Spark, DJI is offering an unprecedented 12% student discount for those that apply online between August 22 and 24*. Spark is DJI’s smallest and smartest consumer drone that can launch from the palm and be controlled by hand gestures alone. It is a full-featured drone that fits in almost any bag, ready to launch within seconds to shoot up to 12 MP photos and 1080p stabilized videos.
In addition to the Spark, the promotion also includes some of the most popular items welcomed by students including the compact and foldable 4K camera drone Mavic Pro, DJI Goggles for those looking for a more immersive FPV experience and the Osmo Mobile (both Black and Silver) handheld gimbal that works with any smartphone to produce cinematic videos.
Whether it’s a football game, prom night or a weekend hike with friends, students are always looking for new and interesting ways to capture and share their stories. Here are a few ways how students can capture their special moments on campus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWWJRMiYCZ4
While a broader range of DJI products are applicable to this promotion, we’ve detailed some of the most popular items among students, along with each product’s discounted price, key features and photos below.
Spark Fly More Combo
Promo Price: USD $615 (Aug 22-24 only); other times USD $629 (
regular price: USD $699)
• Small and compact, size of a soda can
• Gesture control, fly & shoot with hand gesture
• Can also fly with controller and smartphone
• Front-facing obstacle sensing system
• Intelligent features include QuickShot, ActiveTrack and TapFly
• Shoots up to 1080p videos, 12 MP camera
• Up to 16 mins of flight time
Osmo Mobile (Black or Silver)
Promo Price: USD $269 (
regular price: USD $299)
• Compatible with many smartphones
• Bluetooth connectivity, frees up wi-fi
• Shooting modes: Standard, Portrait, Underslung, Flashlight
• Detailed panoramas, long exposure, motion timelapses and slow motion video
• Live-stream to social media
• Up to 4.5 hours of battery life
Mavic Pro Fly More Combo
Promo Price: USD $ 1,169 (
regular price: USD $1,299)
• Compact, foldable and easy to carry
• Fly with the controller or just your smartphone
• Front-facing obstacle avoidance system, downward vision positioning system
• Intelligent features include ActiveTrack, TapFly and Gesture mode for selfies
• Shoots up to 4K videos, 12 MP camera
• Up to 27 mins of flight time
Promo Price: USD $404 (
regular price: USD $449)
• A seamless bird’s eye view of the world in full HD
• Access intelligent flight features using touchpad on the side of the visor
• Head Tracking allows for head movements to control both aircraft yaw and camera tilt
• Ergonomic design, comfortable & flexible
• Up to 6 hours of operation time
• Compatible with the DJI Spark, Mavic Pro and Phantom 4 series
For more information, please visit http://store.dji.com/education or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*The 12% discount on the DJI Spark is only applicable to student applications received during August 22, 2017, 00:00 (PST) to August 24, 2017, 11:59 (PST). Successful applicants will receive a coupon code to purchase the Spark within a 3-month period.