DJI released a new firmware for Zenmuse Z15-GH3!
- 1. Choose a 2-position switch that you would like to use as your camera shutter and wire the right channel of its receiver to the SHUT port. To shoot, flick the switch up for one shot, down back up for another one.
- 2. Fixed a problem where ROLL and PITCH could not be reset in FPV Mode.
- 3. Optimized the gimbal control, smoothing out the transition between transmitter movement and gimbal movement.
- 4. Added gimbal attitude to the display screen when using a DJI iOSD Mark II, as well as YAW, PITCH and ROLL during turns.
- YAW: (Seeing from top of the gimbal) Positive means clockwise, negative means counter-clockwise.
- PITCH: Positive means tilting up, negative means down.
- ROLL: (Seeing from rear of the gimbal) Positive means rolling right, negative means left.
- Make sure to upgrade your DJI iOSD Mark II to the latest firmware.
Please click here for more information.