Software Settings Questions
- Some of the users who use WINDOWS 7 operating system may not have the usbser.sys file, please download this file and put it into C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ drivers, and then reinstall the driver.
- Download the usbser.sys file.
If you fail to adjust the gain value in the Assistant software, please check the follow items to solve the problem:
1. Make sure the MC has connected and communicated with the Assistant software successfully.
2. Make sure the Receiver has connected to the MC successfully.
3. Make sure you have selected the correct Receiver type in the Assistant software, and then you can try to adjust the gain value again.