1. Keep batteries out of the reach of children and pets.
2. Do not leave the battery near heat sources such as a furnace or heater. Do not leave the batteries inside of the vehicle on hot days. The ideal storage temperature is 22℃-28℃.
3. Keep the battery dry. Never drop the battery into water.
4. Do not drop, strike, impale, or manually shortcircuit the battery.
5. Keep the battery away from metal objects such as necklaces and hairpins.
6. Discharge the battery to 30%-50% of the battery level if it will not be used for 7 days or more. This can greatly extend the battery life.
7. Battery discharges automatically to below 65% when it is idle for more than 10 days to prevent the battery from swelling. It takes around 2 days to discharge the battery to 65%. It is normal for a moderate amoung of heat to emit from the battery during the discharge process. Set the discharging thresholds in the DJI GO app.
Did this help answer your questions?Yes/No