- The DJI 2.4GHz Datalink is designed for use with the DJI Ground Station iPad app or PC programme. It provides a connection between the Ground system and the Air system using DJI bidirectional data communication modules, allowing users to fly along pre-set waypoints.
iPad Ground Station Functions
- 1. Friendly interface design;
- 2. Joystick control on touch screen;
- 3. Single waypoint function, click desired point and go;
- 4. Waypoints function, edit a routine and go;
- 5. Flight route template;
- 6. Editable Home point & auto Go Home supported;
- 7. One key takeoff & landing;
- 8. Flight simulator supported;
- 9. Customized joystick mode supported;
- 10. Accurate flight time monitoring;
- 11. Three map orientations setting;
- 12. Voice guidance function;
- 13. Real-time alarming function;
- 14. Routes saving and reloading supported;
- 15. Chinese and English UI supported;
- 16. Cloud Storage supported;
Flight control systems supported:
2.4G Bluetooth Datalink: A2, ACE ONE, WKM, NAZA-M, NAZA-M V2, Phantom 2;
iPad Ground Station: WKM, NAZA-M, NAZA-M V2, Phantom 2;
- All the firmware of the flight control systems should be upgraded to the latest version.
- The firmware of NAZA-M and NAZA-M V2 should be upgraded to version 4.00, which is coming soon.
2.4G Bluetooth DataLink Setup Tutorial
iPad Ground Station Function Demonstration
iPad Ground Station Outdoor Flight
iPad Ground Station Beyond Visual Range(BVR) Flight
Please click here for more information.
Note: Please download the 2.4GHz Bluetooth DataLink Assistant Driver Installer and User Guide from the iPad Ground Station download page.