One billion colors captured by the 10-bit D-Log M color profile of DJI Air 2S let you fully immerse yourself in all the hues of your environment.
All In One
Capture It All
Featuring a 1-inch CMOS sensor, powerful automatic functions, and a compact body weighing less than 600 g, DJI Air 2S is the ultimate drone for creators on the move. Take this all-in-one aerial powerhouse along anywhere to experience and record your world in stunning detail.
1-inch CMOS Sensor
Transmission  
Obstacle Sensing in 4 Directions
* All parameter values listed on this page were measured using the production version of DJI Air 2S in a controlled test environment. Actual results may vary depending on flight environment, usage method, and firmware version.
** All videos and pictures on this page were shot in strict compliance with relevant local laws and regulations.
*** FocusTrack is not available while recording in 5.4K/30fps, 5.4K/25fps, 5.4K/24fps, 4K/60fps, 4K/50fps, 4K/48fps, 2.7K/60fps, 2.7K/50fps, 2.7K/48fps, 1080p/120fps, 1080p/60fps, 1080p/50fps, and 1080p/48fps. FocusTrack is not an option when shooting 5.4K video.
**** APAS 4.0 is not available while recording in 5.4K/30fps, 5.4K/25fps, 5.4K/24fps, 4K/60fps, 4K/50fps, 4K/48fps, 2.7K/60fps, 2.7K/50fps, 2.7K/48fps, 1080p/120fps.
1. Unobstructed, free of interference, and when FCC-compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience.
2. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
3. The parameters listed on this page were all measured in a controlled test environment. Results may vary; please refer to actual product experience.
4. In some countries, where required by local regulations, 5.8 GHz transmission is not operational.
5. The Fly More Combo includes low-stop ND filters (ND 4/8/16/32). High-stop ND filters (ND 64/128/256/512) are sold separately.