The new firmware includes the following updates:
- The video lag/stutter issue will be resolved in most situations. Delays caused by the use of third party hardware or software may not be resolved.
- The available options in Video Transmission Mode Settings will change to “Real Time Mode” and “Smooth Mode” (currently only “Resolution Setting” is available). In Real Time Mode there will be no apparent lag, but image quality may be affected. In Smooth Mode the image quality will be optimized, but the lag may increase.
- Support for customizing On Screen Display settings. You can adjust the location of the top, bottom, left and right side of the display, ensuring the OSD parameters will be visible.
- Support HDMI output 720p frame rate setting at 50HZ or 60HZ.
- Available transmission channels changed from 32 to 10. The frequency of these 10 channels ranges from 2395MHz to 2485MHz. Select appropriate channels within this range to comply with local laws and regulations.
Users MUST upgrade to the following versions through the Lightbridge Assistant v1.3 to get these new features:
- Ground system main controller: 1.1.7
- Ground system decoder: 1.4.5
- Air system main controller: 1.0.3
- Air system encoder: 1.1.5
- Android App: 1.0.3
NOTE: Please be sure to upgrade both your Ground system and Air system. The Ground system decoder upgrade takes about 10 minutes, please DO NOT power off the Ground system or interrupt the USB connection during the upgrade. If your Lightbridge device behaves abnormally after the upgrade, please contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/au/support.
To use with Z15-BMPCC gimbal
, you MUST
upgrade Z15-BMPCC HD-AV model to v1.12 through Z15-BMPCC gimbal Assistant Software.
Enjoy your FPV HD flight!