Immersive Flight Experience
Intuitive Motion Controller
4K Stabilized Video
Palm-Sized and Agile
Built-in Propeller Guard
HD Low-Latency Transmission
Most camera drones offer, at best, an 84° FOV. DJI Avata kicks things up a gear with its super-wide 155° FOV.  This expanded FOV is closer to that of what we see with our own eyes, creating impactful, hyper-immersive visuals.
155° Super-Wide FOV
* Please check and strictly abide by local laws and regulations before flying.
** When flying indoors, some features may be limited due to insufficient lighting, no GPS signal, or lack of space.
*** Tested with a production model DJI Avata in a controlled environment. Actual experience may vary depending on the environment, usage, and firmware version.
**** All videos and photos on this page were taken in strict compliance with local laws and regulations.
1. DJI Avata is compatible with DJI Goggles 2, DJI Goggles Integra, DJI FPV Goggles V2, DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, DJI RC Motion 2, and the DJI Motion Controller.
2. The wearing and viewing experience may vary from person to person.
3. The screen refresh rate changes with the video transmission frame rate. It may switch between 100 Hz and 60 Hz to adapt to the current video transmission frame rate.
4. DJI Goggles 2 does not support astigmatism correction. If you have specific vision requirements, please consult your doctor before use.
5. The viewing experience may vary.
6. 4K/60fps videos do not support the aspect ratio of 4:3, and only support that of 16:9.
7. The 155° FOV is only available when the aspect ratio is 4:3, and the video recording specification is 2.7K@50/60fps or 1080p@50fps/60fps; the aspect ratio is 16:9, and the video recording specification is 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps.
8. HorizonSteady is only available in Normal mode of camera FOV with the aspect ratio of 16:9 and the video recording specification of 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps. RockSteady is unavailable when the video recording specification is 2.7K@100/120fps or 1080p@100/120fps.
9. Tested when hovering in an environment without wind or interference.
10. DJI Avata only supports downward obstacle sensing when used with DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, or DJI RC Motion 2/DJI Motion Controller in N Mode and S Mode.
11. The aircraft must maintain a distance of at least 0.25 meter from the ground.
12. Tested in an outdoor open environment without interference. The video transmission latency varies with different goggles. DJI FPV Goggles V2 can achieve video transmission of up to 810p. When you use DJI FPV Goggles V2 with the 810p/120fps video transmission, the lowest video transmission latency is less than 28 ms.
13. FCC compliant and tested in an outdoor open environment without interference.
14. Tested in an outdoor open environment without interference. The video transmission bitrate varies with operating environments.
15. Compatible with DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, which is sold separately, and the DJI Motion Controller. DJI RC Motion 2 currently does not support the DJI Virtual Flight app.
16. The PC client supports the Windows operating systems. The mobile client supports iOS 12.0 and later and Android v9.0 and later.