DJI FPV stands out in more ways than one. Sporting front LEDs and aircraft arm lights with customizable-color, DJI FPV allows pilots to make their aircraft as unique as they are.
Rip through the sky
with speed, power, and complete control.
Go into the beyond
and redefine flying.
Fly through the sky in ways that seem impossible. We never lost our passion for flying, and with DJI FPV, those passions have turned imagination into reality.
With this immersive and intuitive aerial platform, get ready to go into the beyond.
Immersive Flight Experience
4K/60fps Super-Wide FOV
HD Low-Latency Transmission
Intuitive Motion Controller
Emergency Brake and Hover
1. Before flying DJI FPV, check local laws and regulations. Ensure that your flights are conducted safely and in accordance with all local laws and regulations.
2. The 150° FOV is only applicable when shooting at 50 or 100 fps.
3. Obstacle sensing is only available when the aircraft is in N mode. In this mode, DJI FPV will automatically decelerate when it detects obstacles, but it will not automatically stop.
4. To ensure flight safety when using M mode, it is recommended to have another person present to observe the flight environment. To obtain a more precise control experience when using M mode, adjust the F1 screw on the back of the thrust control stick (right side if flying in Mode 1, left side if flying in Mode 2) to disable recentering.
5. The DJI FPV aircraft supports two video coding formats, while the DJI FPV Goggles V2 only supports H.264.
6. In 810p/120fps Low-Latency mode, the video transmission latency is lower than 28ms; in 810p/60fps High-Quality mode, the video transmission latency is lower than 40ms.
7. FCC-compliant. Measurements were taken in unobstructed environments free of interference. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
8. The highest video transmission bitrate is 50 Mbps. Measured in an open, outdoor environment with no obstacles or interference.
9. DJI Care Refresh (DJI FPV) is a service plan that provides you with greater peace of mind during flight. DJI Care Refresh (DJI FPV) provides replacements for a small additional cost. If you purchase DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan), you will also enjoy an extension of the original warranty by up to two years (extension duration varies by region). For more information, contact DJI Support.
10. The DJI Virtual Flight app currently supports only iOS devices.
11. This feature is only available when using DJI FPV. Transmitted images from the goggles to the app can be sent to a smartphone via cable (USB-C to USB-C or USB-C to lightning).
12. The Fly Spots feature is currently available only in Mainland China. All flight locations displayed by the Fly Spots feature are based on voluntarily-shared location tags from SkyPixel users. DJI never collects or shares user data without user consent. Always check and follow the applicable rules wherever you fly.