Make the World Your Digital Asset
Capture, analyze and visualize your environment with DJI Terra – an easy to use mapping software developed to help industry professionals transform real-world scenarios into digital assets.
|Real-time 2D Mapping|
|2D Reconstruction (Field)|
|2D Multispectral Reconstruction|
|2D Reconstruction (Urban)|
|KML file import|
|Output Coordinate System|
|Image POS import|
|3D Mission planning|
|Real-time 3D Mapping|
|LiDAR Point Cloud Accuracy Optimization|
1 Year/Permanent13(Free update for the first year, paid update from the next year)
Permanent13(Free update for the first year, paid update from the next year)
|How to Buy?|
1. System requirements: Windows 7 or above (64 bit, 16GB RAM), NVIDIA graphics card (4GB) with compute capability 3.0 or above.
2.Processing capability of 400 images/1GB free memory is based on 80% overlap in heading, 70% overlap in side direction, downward looking image data with GPS information, which may vary depending on image overlap and scene texture.
3. Images acquired by the P4R and processed in high resolution with high performance workstation.
4. Images acquired by the P4R and processed in high resolution with high performance workstation with 5 high-performance work nodes.
5. Reconstruction accuracy without GCPs: Horizontal = 1 cm + 1~2 times the GSD; Vertical = 2 cm + 1.5-3 times the GSD. The accuracy data were derived from a large amount of data measured by P4R and P1. The actual accuracy can be affected by RTK positioning precision, on-site lighting, camera lenses, and route planning. Vertical accuracy refers to reconstruction accuracy for oblique images.
6.Processing capability of 400 images/1GB free memory is based on 80% overlap in heading, 70% overlap in side direction, downward looking image data with GPS information, which may vary depending on image overlap and scene texture.
7. Images acquired by the P4R and processed in high resolution with high performance workstation.
8.Images acquired by the P4R and processed in high resolution with high performance workstation with 3 high-performance work nodes.
9. Aircraft supported: P4 Multispectral
Multispectral Imaging Bands supported:
Blue (B): 450 nm ± 16 nm, green (G): 560 nm ± 16 nm, red (R): 650 nm ± 16 nm, red edge (RE): 730 nm ± 16 nm, near-infrared (NIR): 840 nm ± 26 nm
Vegetation indices supported: NDVI, GNDVI, NDRE, LCI, OSAVI.
10. Feature only available when using the Phantom 4 RTK (Remote controller), Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 or Phantom 4 Pro + V2.0.
11. Only the following models support the import use of the Detailed Inspection mission routes:
(1) Phantom 4 RTK (NO-MONITOR RC)
(2) Matrice 300 RTK + H20 Series payloads
(3) Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced.
12. The following online features are not available in Offline Mode:
（1）Unlocking GEO Zones
（2）Map loading and location searching
（3）Without logging into a DJI account, some flight control functions in DJI Terra will be restricted.
13.The Permanent version license can be updated to any software version within one year of activation. After one year free validity period, there is a paid update period and an upgrade fee is required to update to any software version released during the paid update period.
For more information on the upgrade fee for the Permanent version, please refer to the "DJI Terra Permanent Version Upgrade & Maintenance Fee Rules".