Experience the thrill of flight with DJI Goggles 2. Dual-HD Micro-OLED screens immerse your senses in the sky. React in real-time as you navigate the skies with a 100Hz max frame rate.  The ultra-low-latency DJI O3+ video transmission ensures a clear and reliable live-feed as you explore.  DJI Goggles 2 is convenient to carry, comfortable to wear, and intuitive to pilot with the DJI Motion Controller.  Soak in the atmosphere and unlock a new way to capture aerial shots. With DJI Goggles 2, the dream of flight becomes a reality.
An ultra-lightweight and breathable design makes DJI Goggles 2 enjoyable to wear for long flights without uncomfortable pressure. 
Soft replaceable foam padding ergonomically fits the face to reduce light leakage. 
DJI Goggles 2 presents enhanced display quality while protecting your eyes during every breathtaking flight.
Lowest Video Transmission Latency
Auto Frequency Band Selection
2.4 GHz or 5.8 GHz
Stable video transmission is essential when flying in the great outdoors. With latency as low as 30 ms, DJI Goggles 2 provides a stunning flight in real-time.  The goggles automatically switch between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz frequency bands to keep a stable signal for a fluid viewing experience with minimal interference. 
New SyncSmooth technology produces smooth, fluent video transmission for high-speed aerial photography.  Viewing footage with DJI Goggles 2 is also easier on the eyes, effectively reducing visual fatigue and dizziness. 
DJI Goggles 2's display and aircraft video transmission algorithms are optimized to reduce dropped frames and have improved image capture and display synchronization.
Bad weather? DJI Goggles 2 transforms into an in-home theater. Wi-Fi wireless streaming supports mainstream audio and video software using DLNA protocol, allowing videos to play straight to the goggles. A built-in power amplifier and a 3.5mm audio port allow synchronized audio output for an immersive cinematic experience.
1. The screen frame rate changes with the video transmission frame rate. It may switch between 100 Hz and 60 Hz to adapt to the current video transmission frame rate.
2. DJI Goggles 2 supports DJI O3+ transmission with DJI Avata and DJI O3 Air Unit.
3. Compatible with DJI Motion Controller, DJI RC Motion 2, and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2. In addition, DJI Goggles 2 is also compatible with some camera drones, such as DJI Mavic 3 Pro, DJI Mavic 3 Pro Cine, DJI Mavic 3, DJI Mavic 3 Cine, DJI Mavic 3 Classic, and DJI Mini 3 Pro. For more compatibility information, please click Specs in the navigation bar at the upper right corner of this page to check.
4. Measured with an ambient temperature of 25° C (77° F), screen brightness at 6, the video transmission mode set to 1080p/100fps, and the goggles' battery fully charged and not supplying power to external devices such as smartphones.
5. Wearing and viewing experience may vary by user.
6. Replacement DJI Goggles 2 Foam Padding is sold separately.
7. DJI Goggles 2 does not support astigmatism adjustment. Consult your doctor if you have specific vision requirements.
8. Measured using 1080p/100fps video transmission, tested outdoors in an open interference-free environment.
9. The 5.8GHz frequency band is banned in certain countries/regions. Check and comply with local laws and regulations before flying.
10. The frame synchronization algorithm for DJI Goggles 2 has been optimized from prior models.