DJI Goggles Integra
* DJI Goggles Integra is compatible with some camera drones, such as DJI FPV, DJI Mavic 3 Pro, DJI Mavic 3 Pro Cine, DJI Mavic 3, DJI Mavic 3 Cine, DJI Mavic 3 Classic, and DJI Mini 3 Pro. For more compatibility information, please click Specs in the navigation bar at the upper right corner of this page to check.
1. DJI Goggles Integra supports DJI O3+ video transmission with DJI Avata or the DJI O3 Air Unit.
2. Wearing and viewing experience may vary by user.
3. Measured with an ambient temperature of 25° C (77° F), screen brightness at 4, connection to DJI Avata, the video transmission mode set to 1080p/100fps, head tracking off, and the goggles' battery fully charged and not supplying power to external devices such as smartphones.
4. The screen refresh rate changes with the video transmission frame rate. It may switch between 100 Hz and 60 Hz to adapt to the current video transmission frame rate.
5. Measured using 1080p/100fps video transmission, tested outdoors in an open, interference-free environment.
6. The 5.8GHz frequency band is banned in certain countries/regions. Check and comply with local laws and regulations before flying.
7. The frame synchronization algorithm for DJI Goggles Integra has been optimized from prior models to improve video transmission and reduce visual fatigue and dizziness.