DJI has released the latest Lightbridge firmware, including the following updates:
- Increased compatibility with a wider range of HD display devices by automatically detecting the HDCP protocol.
- Added an auto mode, whereby the system will automatically detect the channel conditions and adjust the image quality automatically. Output modes may still be manually selected.
Users MUST upgrade to the following versions through the Lightbridge Assistant v1.3 to get these new features:
- Ground system main controller: 1.1.9
- Ground system decoder: 1.4.7
- Air system main controller: 1.0.6
- Air system encoder: 1.1.9
- Android App: 1.0.5
- Please be sure to upgrade both your Ground system and Air system. The Ground system decoder upgrade takes about 10 minutes, please DO NOT power off the Ground system or interrupt the USB connection during the upgrade. If your Lightbridge device behaves abnormally after the upgrade, please contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/gr/support.
- DJI Z15-BMPCC, Z15-GH4 (HD) and Z15-5D III (HD) Gimbal users must upgrade their gimbal’s HD-AV module and GCU module to the latest firmware through the Gimbal Assistant.
Users can download the latest DJI Lightbridge App by the following methods:
- Login to Google Play and search "DJI Lightbridge" to download;
- Enter http://m.dji.net/lightbridge on web browser to download;
- Scan the QR code below to download.
- Check the latest version installed after download.
Enjoy your high definition FPV flight!