DJI has released new firmware v3.00 for Phantom 2 Vision
- The Phantom 2 Vision main controller firmware has been upgraded to v3.00.
- The central board firmware has been upgraded to v22.214.171.124.
- Phantom2 Vision Assistant has been upgraded to v3.00.
- The User Manual has been updated to v1.16.
Major New Features:
- Special area flight restriction.
- Compass data error notification.
- Special area restriction section added in Assistant.
- New chapter about special area restriction in the user manual.
- Please be aware that this firmware version limits aerial systems from flying above special areas such as airports. For more information, please visit www.dji.com/hk-en. Updating your firmware signifies you fully acknowledge and accept this function. DJI accepts no liability or damage(s) or injuries incurred directly or indirectly from your refusal to update this firmware.
- Ensure both main controller and central board firmware have been updated to the latest version using Assistant v3.00.