DJI Released Naza-M Firmware 4.02, Assistant Software 2.20 & Quick Start Guide 1.22!
- Optimized the Flight limits function.
- Support of the IMU and CMU upgrade directly for the H3-2D gimbal when using the P330CB-H3-2D in the Phantom.
- Revised the Flight limits description in the【Advanced】page.
- Add IMU and CMU options in the【Upgrade】page.
- Revised the Flight limits description.
- Make sure to reconfigure all parameters and recalibrate the Transmitter in the assistant software after upgrading the firmware, since the upgrade will reset all parameters.
- For the PHANTOM users, after upgrading the firmware please download the Phantom Default Configuration Parameters from DJI website and upload them to the Main controller in the assistant software, then reconfigure all parameters and recalibrate the Transmitter.
- If users degrade the firmware from the version 4.02 to other versions, please make sure to【Reset Default Parameters】in the【Tools】page, otherwise may weaken the flight performances.
- For safety reason, do not use power battery during firmware upgrade.
Click Here For More Information About DJI Naza-M.