DJI released new firmware for Phantom 2 drone remote control!
- Remote Controller firmware updated to V22.214.171.124
- Optimized output of the X1 channel on the Phantom 2 remote controller to improve user experience.
1. For the users of the PHANTOM 2 with H3-2D gimbal, one must adhere to the following steps to upgrade the remote controller firmware.
- 1) Use the PHANTOM RC Assistant software to upgrade the remote controller firmware to V126.96.36.199.
- 2) Calibrate the sticks and X1 channel of the remote controller using the PHANTOM RC Assistant software.
- 3) Use the PHANTOM 2 Assistant software to upgrade the Gimbal IMU firmware to V1.8 via upgrade page.
- 4) After the upgrade is completed, calibrate the X1 channel of the main controller using the PHANTOM 2 Assistant software to ensure compatibility of PHANTOM 2 and the H3-2D.
2. For users of PHANTOM 2 without H3-2D, conduct all of the above steps except the third to upgrade the remote controller firmware.
Please click here for more information.