Main Controller Firmware
- Supported of iPad Ground Station and PC Ground Station functions. When using iPad Ground Station, the BTU firmware should be upgrade to V188.8.131.52 or above.
- Added Flight Limits functions, including Max Height and Max Radius limits.
- Added LED indicators warning, if non-DJI smart battery is detected, the LED flight indicators will be solid red.
- Optimized compass calibration algorithm to increasing its resistance to interference.
- Improved battery level detecting methods to make low battery level warning more precise.
- The maximum descending speed is limited to 3m/s.
- Fixed the bouncing problems after landing.
Central Board Firmware
- Support of iPad Ground Station and PC Ground Station functions.
- Support of H3-3D.
- Added Flight Limits page in Phantom working mode.
- Added connections when using Ground Station functions.
- Added descriptions of flight limits.
- Upgrade the main contruller and central board firmware to the latest version using PHANTOM 2 Assistant Software V2.00 otherwise there will be malfunction caused by version mismatch.
At DJI, we strive to provide our customers with the best products. Due to continuous R&D, we had to delay the release of the Ground Station function support for Phantom 2 until now. DJI apologizes for such a delay, as we worded hard to ensure that Ground Station was in compliance with various regulations worldwide.
Please click here for more information.