New firmware updates are now available for the A3 (v22.214.171.124), Assistant 2 (v1.0.4), DJI GO iOS (v2.8.3) and Android ( v2.8.1). Upgrade A3 firmware using DJI Assistant 2.
1. Added D-RTK GNSS support.
2. Added A3 Pro support.
3. Added IOSD MARK II support.
4. Optimized flight control for different payloads.
5. Reduced altitude fluctuation issues.
6. Optimized Intelligent Flight Modes including Waypoints, POI and gimbal control.
1. Ensure Lightbridge 2 Air System and Ground System are on the latest firmware.
2. Use the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 to configure the A3.
3. A3 flight control settings will be reset after firmware upgrade. Remember to reconfigure your settings.
4. When using the A3 Pro, be sure to upgrade all the modules, i.e. the IMU Pro, flight controller, etc.
5. Upgrade the IOSD MARK II firmware before use.