New firmware updates are available for the Inspire 1 and Osmo, please visit the respective product pages to download and update your firmware.
The Inspire 1 firmware version number is updated to v22.214.171.124, and the Osmo firmware version number is updated to v126.96.36.199.
DJI GO app iOS version is updated to v2.7.1 and Android version is updated to v2.7.0.
For the Inspire 1:
1. Added auto saving of gimbal roll-axis fine tuning settings. Settings now save on power off.
2. Fixed gimbal misalignment issue when powering on.
3. Added Digital Zoom Control when recording video at 720p, 1080p and 2.7K. Put two fingers on the screen and pinch to zoom out, open your fingers to zoom in (up to 200%).
4. Optimized D-Log and D-Cinelike color space.
1. This firmware can be downgraded to v188.8.131.52 or later only.
2. Camera version v184.108.40.206 and aircraft version v220.127.116.11 should be displayed on DJI GO as this update is only for the gimbal and camera system. The version will only display correctly in DJI GO after connecting to the Internet when upgrade is complete.
3. Digital Zoom Control only supported by DJI GO app iOS v2.7.1. DJI GO app Android will support it in next version.
For the Osmo:
1. Consumption reduced, increasing Osmo battery life to 90 minutes for a total recording time of 70 minutes (80 minutes with Wi-Fi off).
2. Fan turns off automatically when recording video. To keep fan off during video recording, tap Mute Fan in the Audio Control menu. When activated, the fan will only restart to prevent critical overheating.
3. Video downlink optimized for enhanced live streaming.
4. Added Digital Zoom Control when recording video at 720p, 1080p and 2.7K. Put two fingers on the screen and pinch to zoom in, open your fingers to zoom out, or switch on Digital Zoom Control for fine control.
5. Control of Osmo tilt and pan axis simultaneously added by setting the joystick control direction to Free.
6. Added Portrait option to optimize portrait photography.
7. Optimized D-Log and D-Cinelike colors.
8. Downloading of videos and photos to mobile devices now three times faster.
9. Continuous photo capture by holding down shutter button added.
10. Added a key combination to turn on/off Osmo Wi-Fi. Pull down the power switch while simultaneously pressing and holding the trigger then release the trigger. Wi-Fi is off when the system status LED blinks twice. Repeat to turn on Wi-Fi. The Osmo will operate for longer when taking timelapse photos without Wi-Fi.
11. Note appears in DJI GO when trying to connect to an Osmo that is already connected to another mobile device.
12. DJI GO now displays the current photo instead of a live preview when shooting timelapses.
13. Audio control optimized to avoid audio distortion when recording in noisy environments.
14. Audio data loss when using some Micro SD cards under class-10 or UHS-1 fixed.
15. Double capture of the same shot when shooting panorama fixed.
16. Gimbal drifting reduced.
17. Joystick control optimized.
18. Horizontal calibration data saves automatically after powering off.
1. If firmware upgrade fails, restart Osmo and DJI GO app and retry. After update, auto calibrate the gimbal.
2. If DJI GO on Android fails to display the firmware version after upgrade, restart it and connect your mobile device to the Internet before reconnecting to the Osmo.