Unique aerial intelligence to capture everything
Reliable in the harshest of environments
Portable to go wherever you go
Ready, when you are, to overcome the unknown
For more information about product demo or trial, leave your contact information in the form below. You can also reach out to your local dealer for more information.
1. Measured at 36 km/h uniform speed in a windless environment. Actual flight duration may vary depending on the environment, flight mode, and accessories.
2. Takeoff and landing can withstand wind speeds up to 12 m/s.
3. The service ceiling of 7000 m is achievable with high altitude propellers.
4. The maximum value is taken for both.
5. Where D indicates the distance from the vertical reflective surface.
6. The Matrice 30 Series (Dock Version) has an additional integrated charging module. Please note that the M30 Series is not compatible with the DJI Dock and cannot be upgraded or modified to become a Dock Version.
7. Measured in clear environments without transmission or signal interference.
8. Based on 25℃ ambient temperature measurement. As ambient temperature increases, the battery cooling time will increase and the operating interval will be extended.
9. The TB30 can achieve up to 400 charge cycles within a 12-month period if it's charged to 90% or higher for fewer than 120 days combined. Battery-related information can be viewed in the Health Management System on the DJI Pilot 2 APP.