Unique aerial intelligence to capture everything
Reliable in the harshest of environments
Portable to go wherever you go
Ready, when you are, to overcome the unknown
A balance of power and portability delivers higher operational efficiency
Max Flight Time1
With IP55 protection, the M30 can easily handle adverse weather and temperatures ranging from -20° C～50° C.
Dual-vision and ToF sensors appear on all six sides of the aircraft, keeping it and your mission safe. The built-in ADS-B receiver provides timely warnings of any incoming crewed aircraft nearby.
Built-in advanced redundancy systems help keep your critical missions going even in unexpected scenarios.
Four built-in antennas support OcuSync 3 Enterprise, which enables triple-channel 1080p video transmission, and seamless swapping between input feeds, even in complex environments.
Compact and foldable, the M30 Series is easy to pack up, carry, and deploy.
The M30 Series integrates wide, zoom, and thermal cameras (M30T only) with a laser rangefinder, which together can capture the aerial data you need, when you need it.
The 7-inch widescreen DJI RC Plus with dual control mode is tailor-made for Enterprise users.
A revamped Enterprise flight interface designed to improve piloting efficiency and flight safety.
The Matrice 30 Series (M30 or M30T) comes with a DJI RC Plus, two TB30 Intelligent Flight Batteries, one BS30 Intelligent Battery Station, and the aircraft storage case.
SD Card AES Encryption
Local Data Mode
One-Tap Clear All Device Data
AES-256 Video Transmission Encryption
Mobile SDK 5 simplifies the development of apps to control the Matrice 30 Series. Mobile SDK 5 is fully open source and comes with production code samples of core DJI Pilot 2 modules.
The M30 Series Onboard SDK and Payload SDK ports have been merged into one. Together with the M30's PSDK quick-release frame, this facilitates easier development and deployment of 3rd party payloads.
With Pilot 2's built-in MQTT based protocols in DJI Cloud API, you can directly connect the Matrice 30 Series to Third-Party cloud platforms without having to develop an App. Access the drone's hardware, video live-stream, and photo data. Cloud API also supports DJI Docks, which can be connected to Third-Party platforms for management of Docks, mission planning, and data transfer.
For more information about product demo or trial, leave your contact information in the form below. You can also reach out to your local dealer for more information.
1. Measured at 36 km/h uniform speed in a windless environment. Actual flight duration may vary depending on the environment, flight mode, and accessories.
2. Takeoff and landing can withstand wind speeds up to 12 m/s.
3. The service ceiling of 7000 m is achievable with high altitude propellers.
4. The maximum value is taken for both.
5. D refers to the vertical distance between the laser rangefinder and the reflective surface.
6. The Matrice 30 Series (Dock Version) has an additional integrated charging module. Please note that the M30 Series is not compatible with the DJI Dock and cannot be upgraded or modified to become a Dock Version.
7. Measured in clear environments without transmission or signal interference.
8. To ensure operation safety, DJI Docks will enter standby mode when the temperature goes below -20° C (-4° F), and resume flight missions when the temperate goes back up above that.
9. Based on 25℃ ambient temperature measurement. As ambient temperature increases, the battery cooling time will increase and the operating interval will be extended.
10. The TB30 can achieve up to 400 charge cycles within a 12-month period if it's charged to 90% or higher for fewer than 120 days combined. Battery-related information can be viewed in the Health Management System on the DJI Pilot 2 APP.