Capture accurate details in any mission with the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced – a highly versatile yet compact tool that packs a whole lot of performance upgrades. With high-resolution thermal and visual cameras, the M2EA supports up to 32× digital zoom and is capable of centimeter-level positioning accuracy with the RTK module.
640 × 512 px Thermal Camera
48MP Visual Camera
32× Digital Zoom
Centimeter-level Positioning with RTK
10 km HD Transmission
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing1
Make informed decisions by quickly identifying objects onsite using the M2EA’s integrated high-resolution thermal sensor, which supports Spot Meter and Area Measurement.
Temperature Measurement Accuracy2
Capture clear images and videos from a safe distance. The M2EA’s high-resolution visual camera supports ultra zoom, so no detail is missed.
Tap to switch between visual, thermal, or split-view feeds for different project needs.
-10° C to 40° C
Quickly locate victims, identify hot spots, and screen for fire risks to draft targeted rescue plans while keeping personnel safe.
Scan search areas to locate stranded persons and quickly dispatch rescue teams.
Gain critical intel in conflicts or emergencies to make timely and informed decisions without putting teams in harm’s way.
Pinpoint defects and identify risks on equipment to effectively monitor operations and improve efficiency in inspection and maintenance.
Monitor changes in the environment to facilitate wildlife protection.
The Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced is available for order through official DJI Dealers. Contact us below for the team to reach out.
1. In omnidirectional obstacle sensing, the left and right sensors are only active in Tripod Mode.
2. When measuring a blackbody 5 m away at a windless 25℃ indoors with high-gain mode, the camera provides an accuracy of up to ±2℃ or ±2% (whichever is the larger value). Since the emissivity of different objects varies, this measurement result only represents the accuracy of the tested blackbody, for reference only.
3. When using FHD Video Mode.
4. The RTK Module is purchased separately.
5. In Photo mode, the video transmission supports 1x-32x digital zoom, while the video transmission supports 1x-4x digital zoom in Video mode.