Your Everyday Commercial Drone
A portable remote controller with a 1,000-nit high-brightness screen for clear visibility in direct sunlight, a built-in microphone for clear communication, and 1.5-hour 65W fast charging.
Achieve centimeter-level accuracy with RTK and support for network RTK, custom network RTK services, and D-RTK 2 Mobile Station.
Broadcast your message from above, with support for text-to-speech, audio storage, and looping, to improve search and rescue efficiency.
D-RTK 2 Mobile Station is DJI’s upgraded high-precision GNSS receiver that supports all major global satellite navigation systems, providing real-time differential corrections that generate centimeter-level positioning data for improved relative accuracy.
For more information about product demo or trial, leave your contact information in the form below. You can also reach out to your local dealer for more information.
1. Available for Mavic 3E only.
2. DO NOT expose the thermal camera lenses to strong sources of energy such as the sun, lava, or a laser beam. Otherwise, the camera sensor may be burned leading to permanent damage.
3. Measured at 32.4 kph uniform speed at sea level in a windless environment. For reference only. Please pay attention to the DJI Pilot 2 App for return flight tips when actually flying.
4. Accessories sold separately.
5. At a GSD of 5 cm, with an 80% front overlap rate, a 60% side overlap rate, and a flight speed of 15 m/s.
6. Please do not fly in bad weather such as high wind (wind speeds 12m/s and above), snow, rain, lightning, fog, etc. Do not fly at altitudes above 6000 meters. Do not fly in an environment below -10° C (14° F) or above 40° C (104° F). Do not take off on moving surfaces (e.g., moving cars, boats). Do not fly in specular reflective areas such as water or snow to ensure proper operation of the visual positioning system, and fly in a well-lit environment when GNSS signals are weak. Low ambient light may cause the vision system to not work properly. Please pay attention to flight safety when flying near electromagnetic interference sources. Common sources of electromagnetic interference include high-voltage power lines, high-voltage transmission stations, radar stations, cell phone base stations, broadcast towers, Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, etc.
7. Supported in manual flight mode only. Caution is recommended when flying in hazardous environments.
8. Currently only available when purchasing DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series.