DJI Mavic 3 Pro
Inspiration in Focus
Inspiration in Focus
Inheriting the 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad camera of the Mavic 3 Series, Mavic 3 Pro is the next step for professional creation. The Hasselblad camera supports shooting 12-bit RAW photos with a native dynamic range of up to 12.8 stops, presenting unforgettable image details. The Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution (HNCS) accurately restores the colors the human eye perceives, getting impressive shots without the need for heavy post-production or complex color presets.
Professional Video Specification
The new 10-bit D-Log M color mode supports recording up to one billion colors. Even in high-contrast scenarios, like sunrises and sunsets, it delivers natural color gradations with delicate details for a full-spectrum visual experience. In addition, D-Log M mode reduces the difficulty of color grading, allowing you to fully enjoy efficient post-production without losing image quality or clarity.
Mavic 3 Pro Cine provides extensive options for professional creators. All three cameras support Apple ProRes 422 HQ, Apple ProRes 422, and Apple ProRes 422 LT encoding. It also has a built-in 1TB SSD  and a 10Gbps lightspeed data cable to facilitate professional creation further.
3x Optical Zoom
The medium tele camera suits various themes and scenes. It compresses the depth of field and focus to highlight the subject and create a robust visual center of gravity, giving camera movement a unique sense of space. Just focus on inspiration, and let Mavic 3 Pro perform a concerto of light and shadow before your eyes.
7x Optical Zoom
28x Hybrid Zoom
The upgraded tele camera features higher resolution and a wider f/3.4 aperture. It supports shooting 4K/60fps video with 7x optical zoom and 12MP photos. The hybrid zoom reaches up to 28x. Zoom in and immerse yourself in rich image details.
There is no need to risk flying close. You can effortlessly observe animals at a distance without disturbing them or scout snow-capped mountains and buildings safely, capturing high-quality aerial videos with efficiency and peace of mind.
Mavic 3 Pro provides up to 43 minutes of flight time,  giving you more confidence to fly further and spend less time worrying about the battery level. Execute every step, from flight route planning to shot composition, all during a single flight.
Mavic 3 Pro ensures you fly safely and create with peace of mind. Eight wide-angle vision sensors work seamlessly with a high-performance vision computing engine to precisely sense obstacles in all directions and plan a safe flight route to avoid them. 
DJI O3+ features a transmission distance of up to 15 km  with stable signals, presenting a more coherent camera view. It can transmit a 1080p/60fps HD live feed, which makes Mavic 3 Pro more responsive to your control and gives you a more vibrant video feed on your monitor.
HD Live Feed
Video Transmission Distance
The Hasselblad camera and the 70mm medium tele camera of Mavic 3 Pro support FocusTrack, which includes ActiveTrack 5.0, Spotlight, and Point of Interest, enabling stable tracking shots in multiple directions.
Tap to enable MasterShots, and Mavic 3 Pro will automatically shoot, edit, add soundtracks, and generate cinematic footage afterward.
QuickShots empowers Mavic 3 Pro to perform diverse camera movements like Dronie, Rocket, Circle, and Helix.
Mavic 3 Pro can directly compose a 100MP lossless panorama photo to capture a more breathtaking landscape.
Quickly transfer photos and videos to your smartphone without linking the remote controller.
Connect Mavic 3 Pro wirelessly to the LightCut app on your phone for quick previewing of clips and AI-based One-Tap Edit without downloading the footage, saving storage on your phone. Try templates made especially for MasterShots and effortlessly create amazing aerial videos that impress and awe.
The Mavic 3 Series camera drones can be used with DJI Goggles Integra, DJI Goggles 2, and DJI RC Motion 2, allowing you to enjoy the fun of FPV flight.
Click and drag the image to view.
Use your iOS camera to scan the QR code for an AR preview of DJI Mavic 3 Pro.
Inspiration in Focus
* Tested with a production model DJI Mavic 3 Pro in a closed environment in favorable conditions with an unobstructed wireless signal. Actual results may vary depending on the environment, usage, and firmware version.
** All videos and photos on this page were shot in strict compliance with local laws and regulations. Demos, including wildlife, were shot from a safe distance and are used for reference only. Please observe local laws and regulations and ensure the aircraft has obtained relevant certifications before flying.
*** Mavic 3 Pro is C2 certified, and Mavic 3 Classic is C1 certified by the European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA).
1. Supported by DJI Mavic 3 Pro Cine only.
2. Measured with Mavic 3 Pro flying at a constant speed of 32.4 kph in a windless environment at sea level until the battery level reached 0%. Data is for reference only. Please pay attention to RTH reminders in the DJI Fly app during your flight.
3. Measured in an outdoor, open environment, without interference, and with FCC compliance. The above data shows the farthest communication range for one-way, non-return flights. Pay attention to RTH reminders in the DJI Fly app during your flight.
4. ActiveTrack is unavailable at video resolutions higher than 4K or frame rates over 60fps.
5. Actual available storage space may be reduced due to system configuration. Please refer to the specifications of the Mavic 3 Pro for details.
6. DO NOT use the aircraft in severe weather conditions, including heavy wind exceeding 13.8 m/s, snow, rain, fog, hail, or lightning. DO NOT fly the aircraft 6000 m (19,685 ft.) or higher above sea level. DO NOT fly the aircraft in environments where the temperature is below -10° C (14° F) or above 40° C (104° F). DO NOT take off from moving objects such as cars or boats. DO NOT fly close to reflective surfaces such as water or snow. Otherwise, the vision system may not work correctly. When the GNSS signal is weak, fly the aircraft in environments with good lighting and visibility. Low ambient light may cause the vision system to function abnormally. DO NOT fly near areas with magnetic or radio interference. Familiar magnetic or radio interference sources include Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high-voltage lines, large-scale power transmission stations, radar stations, mobile base stations, and broadcasting towers. Avoid sand entering the aircraft when taking off in desert or beach areas. Fly the aircraft in open areas away from crowds. Buildings, mountains, and trees may block the GNSS signal and affect the onboard compass.
7. The 166mm tele camera does not support ActiveTrack 5.0, but Spotlight and Point of Interest are supported.
8. Supported by the DJI Mavic 3 Pro Hasselblad camera only.
9. Sold separately.