Imaging Above Everything
Seeing is Believing
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
Total Flight Performance
Mavic 3 helps you to enjoy collision-free flight so you can focus on getting the best shots possible. Multiple wide-angle vision sensors work seamlessly with a high-performance vision computing engine to sense obstacles in all directions precisely and plan a safe flight route that avoids them. 
Upward Vision System
Always end on a high note with Advanced RTH. This updated auto-return function enables Mavic 3 to automatically determine the optimal route back to its home point and execute it quickly.
Mavic 3 can fly to a designated altitude and then find a safe and efficient route back to its home point, combining the advantages of Advanced RTH and traditional RTH, allowing users to choose the best option according to their environment.
Don't Just Fly. Enjoy.
Mavic 3 makes flight more fun than ever with recording that is no longer interrupted by obstacles along the way. When flying, Mavic 3 continually senses objects in all directions and bypasses them quickly and smoothly.
Enjoy every flight, even in complex environments.
Control Mavic 3 to fly in any direction without having to continually press the control sticks. This not only makes long-distance flight more effortless, but also helps reduce shakes during manual control for smoother camera movement.
The Mavic 3 Series camera drones can be used with DJI Goggles Integra, DJI Goggles 2, and DJI RC Motion 2, allowing you to enjoy the fun of FPV flight.
With a 1,000-nit display, high-performance processor, and the support of 15km video transmission, the newest DJI RC Pro is an unmatched option for professional creation.
Comes with a 65W USB-C cable to charge Mavic 3's battery. With another USB-A port and a USB-C data cable included in the package, it can also charge the remote controller at the same time.
Compatible with the Mavic 3 Hasselblad camera to deliver a 108° ultra-wide angle view and capture more in every frame.
Featuring an innovative design, this sleek bag can be used as either a shoulder bag or backpack.
Two sets of ND filters: ND4/8/16/32 and ND64/128/256/512.
Enable Mavic 3 with 4G network connection and ensure a stable and reliable video transmission. In environments with strong signal interference, the O3+ transmission works smoothly with the DJI Cellular Dongle to improve transmission quality and ensure safer flight.
Transmit data from the SSD of Mavic 3 to a computer or other device at high speeds.
Protect the gimbal and store the propellers for safe and easy transportation.
Click and drag the image to view.
Use your iOS camera to scan the QR code for an AR preview of DJI Mavic 3.
Imaging Above Everything
* Tested with a production model DJI Mavic 3 in a closed environment in favorable conditions and an unobstructed wireless signal. Actual results may vary depending on environment, usage, and firmware version.
** All videos and photos on this page were taken in strict compliance with local laws and regulations.
1. ActiveTrack is not available at video resolutions higher than 4K or frame rates over 60fps.
2. DJI Mavic 3 Cine supports Apple ProRes 422 HQ, Apple ProRes 422, Apple ProRes 422 LT and H.264/H.265 encoding, while Mavic 3 only supports H.264/H.265 encoding.
3. Actual available storage space may be reduced due to system configuration. For more details, see the Mavic 3 specs.
4. DO NOT use the aircraft in severe weather conditions including heavy wind exceeding 13.8 m/s, snow, rain, fog, hail, or lightning. DO NOT fly the aircraft 6,000 m (19,685 ft.) or higher above sea level. DO NOT fly the aircraft in environments where the temperature is below -10° C (14° F) or above 40° C (104° F). DO NOT take off from moving objects such as cars or boats. DO NOT fly close to reflective surfaces such as water or snow. Otherwise, the vision system may be limited. When the GNSS signal is weak, fly the aircraft in environments with good lighting and visibility. Low ambient light may cause the vision system to function abnormally. DO NOT fly near areas with magnetic or radio interference. Common sources of magnetic or radio interference includes Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high-voltage lines, large-scale power transmission stations, radar stations, mobile base stations, and broadcasting towers. Be careful when taking off in desert or beach areas to avoid sand entering the aircraft. Fly the aircraft in open areas. Buildings, mountains, and trees may block the GNSS signal and affect the on-board compass.
5. Measured with Mavic 3 flying at a constant speed of 32.4 kph in a windless environment at sea level until the battery reached 0%. Data is for reference only. Please pay attention to the RTH reminder on the DJI Fly app during flight.
6. Unobstructed, free of interference, and when FCC-compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
7. Unobstructed and free of interference. Actual resolution may vary depending on the quality of the transmission signal.
8. Sold separately.
9. Unobstructed, typical interferences, and when FCC-compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience.