Just how light is DJI Mini 2? At less than 249 g, it weighs about as much as an apple and fits in the palm of your hand. Compact and convenient, Mini 2 is your ideal travel companion, transforming how you capture your favorite memories. 
Thanks to intuitive and advanced features packed in a portable frame, DJI Mini 2 provides complete freedom wherever and however you want to create. Whether you’re shooting at a deserted beach or capturing the details of a fun family reunion, Mini 2 can handle it all.
Mini 2 supports up to 10 km of HD video transmission and has excellent anti-interference capabilities, giving you the ability to fly farther and see clearer. 
A 12MP camera in the sky delivers content guaranteed to impress. Along with 4K/30fps video and a 3-axis motorized gimbal, Mini 2 ensures stunning image quality that is consistently smooth no matter how adventurous your piloting gets.
Select from Wide-Angle, 180°, and Sphere panoramas, and DJI Mini 2 will do the rest, generating a panoramic masterpiece almost instantly.
DJI Mini 2 packs powerful performance in an impossibly light body. Mini 2 is the ideal choice for beginners and content creators looking to level up.
Click and drag the image to view.
Use your iOS camera to scan the QR code for an AR preview of DJI Mini 2.
Protect Mini 2 SE’s propellers for added flight safety. Suitable for flying indoors and locations with obstacles. 
This practical accessory holds three batteries and charges them in sequence. It can also be used as a mobile power source to charge the remote control, smartphone, and other devices. 
Able to hold Mavic Mini, Mini 2, and extra accessories, this daily bag comes in a variety of colors. 
This ingenious display case charges and stores Mini 2, allowing you to show off your drone in style. 
The creative kit features DIY stickers and pens, allowing you to put your unique stamp on Mini 2. 
Customize your Mini 2 with several fun compatible accessories. 
Make Your Moments Fly
1. Aircraft takeoff weight includes battery, propellers, and a microSD card. Check all applicable rules and regulations before use and always fly safely near others.
2. Measured at a constant speed of 17 kph in windless conditions.
3. Unobstructed, free of interference, and when FCC-compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience. It only refers to the maximum, one-way flight distance without considering Return to Home. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
4. Vision positioning requires non-reflective, discernable surfaces, and adequate lighting. Available at altitudes from 0.5-30 m. The vertical and horizontal positioning accuracy is within ±0.1 m.
5. Currently, Fly Spots are only available in China.
6. This data is the highest download speed in the 5.8GHz frequency band. When using the QuickTransfer function in the 2.4GHz frequency band, the maximum download speed is 6 MB/s.
7. The 360° Propeller Guard must be purchased separately. To ensure safety, please avoid any contact between the aircraft and yourself or others when the aircraft is powered on.
8. The Two-Way Charging Hub must be purchased separately.
9. The DJI Mini Bag + must be purchased separately.
10. The Charging Base must be purchased separately.
11. The DIY Creative Kit must be purchased separately.
12. The Snap Adapter must be purchased separately. Accessories must be under 30 grams. Make sure the Snap Adapter and connected devices are properly attached before takeoff.
* The parameters listed on this page were all measured in a controlled test environment. Results may vary; please refer to actual product experience.
** All relevant laws and regulations were observed when shooting the photo and video content displayed on this website.