1. The standard weight of the aircraft (including the Intelligent Flight Battery, propellers, and a microSD card). Actual product weight may vary due to differences in batch materials and external factors. Registration is not required in some countries and regions. Check local rules and regulations before use. These specifications have been determined through tests conducted with the latest firmware. Firmware updates can enhance performance, so updating to the latest firmware is highly recommended.
2. The max flight speed is subject to local restrictions that may change. Please abide by local laws and regulations when flying.
3. Increase in aircraft weight can affect flight propulsion. When the aircraft is using the Intelligent Flight Battery Plus, do not mount additional payloads like a propeller guard or third-party accessories to avoid a lack of propulsion.
4. Due to local policy and regulation restrictions, the 5.8 GHz frequency band is currently banned in certain countries, including but not limited to Japan, Russia, Israel, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan. Please use the 2.4 GHz frequency band when operating in these locations. Always check local rules and regulations before use, as they may change over time.
5. Measured in a laboratory environment with little interference in countries/regions that support both 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz. With footage saved on an SD card or the internal storage. Download speeds may vary depending on actual conditions.
6. Data is tested under FCC standards in unobstructed environments of typical interference. Only to serve as a reference and provides no guarantee as to the actual flight distance.
Max one-way communication distance of DJI Mini 3 Pro in countries/regions of different standards:
FCC: United States, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Chile, Colombia, Puerto Rico, and other regions. Max transmission range: 12 km
SRRC: Mainland China. Max transmission range: 8 km
CE: UK, Russia, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Macau, New Zealand, UAE, and other regions. Max transmission range: 8 km
MIC: Japan. Max transmission distance: 8 km
7. Sold separately and only in selected countries.