A new firmware update (V188.8.131.52) is now available for Inspire 1. Please visit https://www.dji.com/product/inspire-1/downloads to download and update your Inspire 1.
- Reduced likelihood that the aircraft will automatically switch to P-ATTI mode when encountering interference or other errors during flight.
- Solved issue of sudden gimbal drift during flight.
- Enabled ability for aircraft to initialize and takeoff from a moving surface.
- Added intelligent landing gear feature: landing gear will automatically raise when the aircraft reaches an altitude of 1.2m for the first time, and automatically lower every time it descends to 0.8m. Users can turn this feature ON/OFF in the Pilot app.
- Updated No-Fly zones, please refer to http://flysafe.dji.com/no-fly/ for the updated zones.
- Optimized Return to Home. Now allows the pilot to interrupt the aircraft when ascending by moving the throttle stick up/down if it is at an altitude of 20 meters or more.
- Added a reminder to the Pilot app that will alert the user to perform a full Intelligent Flight Battery charge/discharge cycle when required.
- Added a reminder to the Pilot app reminding the user to fully charge the Intelligent Flight Battery before the first flight.
- Altitude limited to 120 meters when in non-GPS mode.
- Optimized the OSD display for HDMI devices.
- Pilot app updated to show the complete firmware version instead of individual component versions.
- When changing the Home Point to the RC’s location, added an alert to the Pilot app to tell the user the distance between the new Home Point and the previous one.
- Added more descriptions to explain why the aircraft enters P-ATTI/ATTI mode in the app.
- Added more details to the Pilot app on the aircraft status when in Return to Home mode.
- Gimbal will stop moving if it detects that the camera’s USB port is connected to another device.
- Optimized gimbal calibration feature.
- Optimized Vision Positioning System stability.
- After updating to this firmware version, compass calibration is required.
- After updating to this firmware version, the aircraft will be locked. The Pilot app must be connected to unlock and takeoff.
- Please contact DJI support if you have problems after updating the firmware.
Learn how to update firmware here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhujTBju2PU