DJI Lightbridge is a revolutionary 2.4G Full HD digital video downlink offering extremely powerful technology in a small and lightweight form. By offering 1920 x 1080p@30fps video data transmission from up to 1.7km (1.05 miles) away, it's the ideal solution for professional aerial creators and FPV users. It features an aluminum alloy casing, and extreme internal and external shielding for interference protection. Recharging can be done through the supplied charger or a 3S~6S Li-Po battery. Each charge lasts for up to 4.5 hours. Give your creativity a boost with pin sharp imagery today.
- 1920 x 1080p@30fps video data transmission
- Up to 1.7km (1.05 miles) long distance transmission
- System latency of approximately 150ms
- Built-in 2.4G remote control link
- DJI multirotor flight controller required: A2/WKM/Naza-M V2/Phantom 2
Mobile device support
- USB charger for mobile devices functionality, prolonging the life of peripheral equipment.
- USB mobile device charging support.
- USB 2.0 image data output for iOS and Android synchronization
- Android 4.1.2 or above recommended
Built in OSD (On-Screen Display)OSD is available natively, no additional equipment required.
Up to 8 downlinks can be connected for parallel streaming. Each can work independently without interference with proper distance between them.
A single air system can transmit to multiple ground systems, sending video to multiple screens. One ground system will send the control signal while additional ground systems receive the video signal
Encryption ensures that only authorized devices receive data. Encryption can be set up through the Lightbridge app.
Please click here for more information.