DJI Naza-M Firmware 3.12, Assistant Software 2.12 & User Manual 1.04 has been released.
- Manual Mode( user select Manual, Atti and Failsafe);
- Atti. Mode;
- GPS Atti. Mode;
- Intelligent Orientation Control(IOC)：Course lock/Home lock
- Enhanced Fail-Safe：Landing / go home & landing;
- Quad-rotor I, X; Hex-rotor I, V; Y, IY; Octo-rotor X, I, V;
- Combination Stick Command to start; Immediate Mode and Intelligent Mode to stop;
- Remote gain tuning;
- Two-axis gimbal supported, Multi Gimbal Servo Output Frequency Supported;
- Support Normal receiver, D-Bus Port support S-bus and PPM receiver;
- Voltage Monitor and Low Voltage Protection;
- 4 channels transmitter support;
- Five-level Motor Idle Speed adjustable in Motor Mixer;
- IMU Calibration function;
- Support PMU extend module, could connect with iOSD, H3-2D gimbal and Naza Bluetooth module;
- Add Receiver Advanced Protection Function;
- Add Receiver Advanced Protection Function.
- Fix the problem of Transmitter mid point deviation and travel asymmetry. Add mid point checking when power on, if there is too much mid point deviation, motor start fails and there is Red LED indicator to warn you.
- Optimize stop motor in Intelligent Mode, the criterion of stopping motor changes from under 40% throttle stick to under 10%.
- New UI design, simple and easy to use.
- Add Receiver Advanced Protection Function on the Basic->RC tab.
- New Quick Start Guide, matched with the new assistant software;
- Add instruction for the corresponding function;
- For safety reasons, do not use power battery during firmware upgrade.
- Make sure you reconfigure all parameters after upgrading firmware.
Click Here For More Information About Naza-M V2.