DJI released a new firmware v1.08 for Phantom 2 Vision!
- The Phantom 2 Vision Autopilot`s firmware has been upgraded to v1.08.
- The Central Board firmware has been upgraded to v220.127.116.11.
- Phantom 2 Vision and Phantom 2 will share the Phantom 2 Assistant Software, which has been upgraded to v1.08.
- The User Manual has been updated to v1.08.
Major New Features:
- In a Failsafe situation, if less than 6 GPS satellites are found for more than 20 seconds, the aircraft will descend automatically.
- The latest version of Central Board firmware optimizes the calculation method of battery life.
- Be sure to upgrade the main controller and central board firmware to the latest version using Assistant Software v1.08.
Please click here for more information.