The S1000 drone has been specially designed for high level professional aerial photography and cinematography. It comes with retractable landing gear, as well as folding frame arms and propellers to minimize storage space. Every detail has been designed with the needs of creators in mind, helping them to realize their vision while its light weight offers them a longer flight time.
Safe and stable
- The S1000's V type mixer design provides large amounts of propulsion while improving power efficiency. Combined with a DJI flight controllers like the A2, it is guaranteed to remain stable even with the loss of a rotor.
- Integrated into the center frame is a power distribution system using our patented coaxial cable connector. It is more efficient, reliable and easy to install and eliminates the need for soldering. Its main power cord uses an AS150 sparkproof plug and an XT150 plug, preventing creators from mixing up polarity when plugging in the battery and preventing short circuits.
- All frame arms as well as the retractable landing gear are made from carbon fiber, ensuring light weight and high structural stability.
- Weighing approximately 4kg with a maximum takeoff weight of about 11kg, the S1000 can easily carry equipment as heavy as a 5D mark 3. Used with a 6S 15000mAh battery it can fly for up to 15 minutes.
- The gimbal is mounted low on the frame on a specially designed bracket. When combined with our retractable landing gear, it offers a clear and wide shooting angle.
- Gimbal and battery are mounted to the same bracket, with dampers placed between the bracket and the frame. This significantly reduces high-frequency vibrations and makes shots clearer and sharper. The battery tray's position also makes it more stable and convenient for mounting and dismounting.
- Supports all Zenmuse Z15 gimbal systems.
- Optimized for A2 wiring and installation, connecting an A2 flight controller and setting flight parameters is easy. The A2's antenna is kept away from any carbon fiber or metal, ensuring a better signal.
Portable and easy to use
- All eight arms can be completely folded down and the 1552 folding propeller can be tucked away, minimizing the S1000’s size for transportation.
- To fly, simply lift the frame arms up, lock them in place with the red clips and power up the system. This greatly saves on pre-flight prep time.
- On the center frame there are 3 XT60 power sockets and 8 positions reserved for equipment installation, making installs easier and tidier.
Easy to control and fly
- Each frame arm is designed with an 8° introversive and a 3° inclination, making the aircraft more stable when rolling and pitching and more flexible when rotating.
- Each frame arm has a built-in 40A electronic speed controller (ESC). When combined with its 4114 pro motor and high performance 1552 folding propellers, it is capable of a maximum thrust of 2.5Kg.
Please click here for more information.