DJI Naza-M Firmware 3.14 and Assistant Software 2.14 has been released.
- Manual Mode(user select Manual, Atti and Failsafe);
- Atti. Mode;
- GPS Atti. Mode;
- Intelligent Orientation Control(IOC)：Course lock/Home lock
- Enhanced Fail-Safe：Landing / go home & landing;
- Quad-rotor I, X; Hex-rotor I, V; Y, IY; Octo-rotor X, I, V;
- Combination Stick Command to start; Immediate Mode and Intelligent Mode to stop;
- Remote gain tuning;
- Two-axis gimbal supported, Multi Gimbal Servo Output Frequency Supported;
- Support Normal receiver, D-Bus Port support S-bus and PPM receiver;
- Voltage Monitor and Low Voltage Protection;
- 4 channels transmitter support;
- Five-level Motor Idle Speed adjustable in Motor Mixer;
- IMU Calibration function;
- Support PMU extend module, could connect with iOSD, H3-2D gimbal and Naza-M Bluetooth module(coming soon);
- Add Receiver Advanced Protection Function;
- Optimize the compatibility for Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal.
- Add calibration function of X1 channel(X1 is used for pitch control of normal gimbal and Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal).
- Change the default aircraft type to X4, instead of I4.
- Add calibration function of X1 channel(X1 is used for pitch control of normal gimbal and Zenmuse H3-2D).
- For safety reasons, do not use power battery during firmware upgrade.
- Make sure you reconfigure all parameters after upgrading firmware.