For entry-level enthusiasts, DJI now brings out the most cost-effective solution, the NAZA-M Lite flight control system. As the simplified version of NAZA-M, it inherits the high reliability and stability of NAZA-M. The innovative All-in-one design simplifies installation and saves space and weight. It contains inner damping, controllers, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer and barometer in its light and small Main Controller. It can measure flying altitude, attitude and therefore can be used for autopilot/automatic control.
- Manual Mode;
- Atti. Mode;
- GPS Atti. Mode;
- Intelligent Orientation Control(IOC)：Course lock/Home lock
- Enhanced Fail-Safe：Landing / Go Home & Landing;
- Quad-rotor I, X; Hex-rotor I, V; Y, IY;
- Combination Stick Command to start; Immediately Mode and Intelligent Mode to stop;
- Remote gain tuning;
- Two-axis gimbal supported, Multi Gimbal Servo Output Frequency Supported;
- Support Normal receiver, D-Bus Port support S-bus and PPM receiver;
- Voltage Monitor and Low Voltage Protection;
- 4 channels transmitter support;
- Five-level Motor Idle Speed adjustable in Motor Mixer;
- IMU Calibration function;
- For safety reasons, do not use power battery during firmware upgrade.
- Make sure you reconfigure all parameters after upgrading firmware.
Click Here For More Information About Naza-M Lite.