DJI released new firmware for Zenmuse H3-2D, for use when flying a Phantom 2 drone with this gimbal.
- Optimized user experience when using the PHANTOM 2 remote controller for H3-2D pitch control.
Important notes for PHANTOM 2 users:
For users of the PHANTOM 2 with H3-2D, one must adhere to following steps to upgrade the remote controller firmware.
- Use the PHANTOM RC Assistant software to upgrade the remote controller firmware to V188.8.131.52.
- Calibrate the sticks and X1 channel of the remote controller using the PHANTOM RC Assistant software.
- Use the PHANTOM 2 Assistant software to upgrade the Gimbal IMU firmware to V1.8 via Upgrade page.
- After the upgrade is completed, calibrate the X1 channel of the main controller using the PHANTOM 2 Assistant software to ensure compatibility of PHANTOM 2 and the H3-2D.
Please click here for more information.