DJI released Firmware 5.24, Assistant Software 2.02 & Quick Start Guide 1.04 for WooKong-M.
- Fix the problem that Go-Home switch cannot be successfully triggered sometimes.
- Add alternative Yellow and Green LED to indicate Abnormal Compass Data. The autopilot system will enter into ATTI Mode automatically (ATTI and Manual Mode is free form influence.), and regain the original control mode once data is back to normal.
- Flight Functions are restricted within the radius of 15Km from Tiananmen Square in Beijing, China.
- Fix the problem of slight vibration caused by heavy-load aircraft during violence flight.
- Add function of Motor Test.
- Change the LED Indicators of IOC, Direction recording is green blinking, POI is cyan blinking and Home point is purple blinking.
- Add a new LED Indicator for recordedHome Point. When control mode is not Manual, and the satellites number MC has searched is more than 6, LED Indicator will blink 6 purple flashes regularly if the distance between the aircraft and recorded Home point is less than 8m.No blinks if the distance is beyond 8m or the control mode is Manual.
- Fix the function of Mapping (GIS) Aerial Auxiliary in DJI Ground Station.
- Add configuration of Motor Test function in Basic->Aircraft.
- Delete the MC output Switch in WM Assistant.
- Add description of Abnormal Compass Data indicator.
- Add description of Flight Restriction in Specified Area.
- Add solution for Abnormal Cases in Motor Test.
- Add description that Attitude Controllable When One Motor Output is Failed.
- Change the LED Indicators of IOC.
- Add a new LED Indicator for Home Lock Flight when the distance between the aircraft and Home point is less than 8m.
- For safety reason, do not use power battery during firmware upgrade.
- Make sure to reconfigure all parameters after upgrading firmware.
Click Here For More Information About DJI WooKong-M.