New firmware updates are available for the Phantom 3 Professional and Advanced (v1.9.60), Inspire 1 and Inspire 1 Pro (v188.8.131.52) and Inspire 1 RAW (v01.09.01.10). Visit respective product pages to download the firmware update. DJI GO iOS has been updated to v2.8.3 and Android to v.2.8.1.
Phantom 3 Professional and Advanced:
1. Updated the Flight Restriction Zone database.
2. Fixed battery auto-restart in cold environments issue.
Update all Intelligent Flight Batteries with this All-in-One firmware.
1. Fixed red tone in high ISO settings.
2. Fixed focus breathing issue when shooting 4K video in M exposure mode with the D-log color space.
3. Improved camera stability.
1. Inspire 1 Pro camera version v184.108.40.206, Inspire 1 camera version v1.8.1.00 and aircraft version v220.127.116.11 should be displayed in DJI GO. The version will only display correctly in DJI GO after connecting to the Internet when upgrade is complete.
2. The firmware can only be downgraded to v1.8.1.00 or later.
For Inspire 1 RAW
Improved camera system stability.
1. Zenmuse X5R can be upgraded either on the Osmo handle or the Inspire 1 RAW aircraft.
2. Camera version v01.09.01.10 and aircraft version v01.09.01.10 should be displayed in DJI GO. The version will only display correctly in DJI GO after connecting to the Internet when the upgrade is complete.
3. The firmware can only be downgraded to v01.08.01.40 or later.