The latest Inspire 1 Pro firmware has been released. Download the firmware update package from the product page on the official DJI website https://www.dji.com/product/inspire-1-pro-and-raw/downloads. Use a Micro SD card for firmware upgrade.
- Upgrade the firmware to v18.104.22.168.
- Upgrade the DJI GO app iOS to v2.4.2.
- Upgrade the DJI GO app Android to v2.4.1.
- Updated list of compatible lenses: Olympus 25mm/f1.8, 45mm/f1.8 and 14-42/f3.5-5.6.
- Increased the output bit-width of the sensor from 10bit to 12bit for 4kP30/25/24, 2.7KP30/25/24 and 1080P30/25/24.
- Improved the AF zooming function (new AF auxiliary focus button in the menu).
- Improved the image quality by fine tuning the sharpness and contrast.
- Increased the shutter speed upper limit from 1/2 s to 2 s when shooting in ‘A’ mode.
- Fixed issue of the white balance tending to be warm in the daylight.
- The DNG format now supports the noise profile and sharpness profile.
- Fixed issue of occasional flickering exposure changes in Auto Exposure mode.
- Fixed issue of corrupted DNG due to missing lens profile.
- Optimized system stability.
- Optimized the gimbal control parameters for better performance.
- Optimized the Waypoints feature.
Note: The firmware can be downgraded to v22.214.171.124 or later only.