The retractable landing gear, another innovative Unmanned Aerial Vehicle feature from DJI, is designed for the S800 Hex copter to improve perspective for aerial-filming and photography work. By using a 2-position switch channel of the radio controlled transmitter, you can control the landing gear remotely and without it obstructing the camera lens, allows users to film seamlessly through 360°.
New firmware for the Zenmuse Z15, Zenmuse Z15 IMU firmware version 1.0.18_beta, GCU 0.0.10, Assistant Software version 1.4 and Manual version 1.9 have been released.
- The gimbal no longer bounces when attached to the working mode switch.
- The roll axis no longer drifts after the calibration of the gimbal.
- The S-Bus and PPM Receiver are supported (S-Bus -> AUX2，PPM ->AUX3).
- The gimbal attitude information (PAN/ TILT/ ROLL) is available for display on screen, when using the DJI iOSD.
- Video recording is available for the Z15-N gimbal (AUX3). (Note: This new function must work with the new HDMI board of Z15.)
Click here for more information.