* When recording with a high resolution and high frame rate, the product may overheat and stop recording due to the relatively high power consumption. If this occurs, please return and land in time to cool down. Additionally, please take effective heat dissipation measures and avoid blocking ventilation holes.
1. The 155° FOV is only available when the aspect ratio is 4:3 and the video recording specification is 2.7K@50/60fps or 1080p@50fps/60fps; or when the aspect ratio is 16:9 and the video recording specification is 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps.
2. Compatible with DJI Goggles 2, DJI FPV Goggles V2, and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, which are sold separately.
3. Using DJI Goggles 2 and tested in an outdoor open environment free of interference.
4. FCC-compliant and tested in an outdoor open environment free of interference.
5. Tested in an outdoor open environment free of interference. Video transmission latency data varies with different goggles. With DJI Goggles 2 at 1080p/100fps video transmission quality, the lowest video transmission latency is 30 ms. With DJI FPV Goggles V2 at 810p/120fps video transmission quality, video transmission latency is less than 28 ms.
6. Tested in an outdoor open environment free of interference. Video transmission bitrate varies depending on the operating environment.
7. Some countries or regions do not support 5.8 GHz. Please check, confirm, and strictly abide by local laws and regulations before use.
8. 4K/60fps videos do not support the aspect ratio of 4:3 and only support that of 16:9.
9. Sold separately.
10. Compared with DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI FPV Remote Controller.
11. The size and weight may be slightly different due to the configuration, manufacturing process, and measurement method.