Strong impact resistance for confident connections.  Action 3’s innovative quick-release design enhances impact resistance with the combination of powerful magnetic force and an additional positioning clip. This makes it more than ready for high-intensity scenarios.  It’s also easy to detach and flexible enough to quickly switch up locations and accessories.
Mount it how you want it. The horizontal-vertical protective frame lets you switch things up and shoot vertical within seconds. Just detach it, turn it, and reattach it.
Drag the Image to See More
Use your iOS camera to scan the QR code for an AR preview of DJI Osmo Action 3.
1. The DJI Mimo app is required for activation when using this product for the first time.
2. The Horizontal-Vertical Protective Frame is required for vertical shooting.
3. Before use, close the battery compartment cover and the USB-C port cover, and tighten the Lens Protective Cover. It is recommended to install the Waterproof Case for long-term underwater shooting or in environments with high water impact pressure. Osmo Action 3 and its Waterproof Case have an IP68 waterproof rating. Do not use the camera in hot springs or expose it to corrosive liquids.
4. The 120fps high frame rate is applicable to 1080p, 2.7K 16:9, and 4K 16:9 video specifications.
5. In order to avoid risk of damage, do not throw, strike, or crush this product.
6. Tested in a -20° C (-4° F) laboratory environment while recording 1080p/30fps video with EIS disabled and the screens off, and should be used for reference only.
7. Tested in a 25° C (77° F) laboratory environment while recording 1080p/30fps video with EIS disabled and the screens off, and should be used for reference only.
8. Tested in a 25° C (77° F) laboratory environment while using the DJI 30W USB-C Charger with the photo taking/video recording function disabled and the screens off. Should be used for reference only.
9. The hydrophobicity of the front screen, rear screen, and Lens Protective Cover is achieved through an AF coating, which may be affected by scratches.
10. Currently, only English and Mandarin Chinese are supported for this function. Please use it in quiet environments and ensure clear and accurate pronunciation.
11. FCC-compliant and tested in an outdoor open environment without interference.
12. InvisiStick for Skiing is only suitable for skiing. Results may vary when used for other scenarios. In Mainland China, cloud computing technology is implemented using Alibaba Cloud. In other regions, cloud computing technology is implemented using Amazon Drive.
13. Some accessories are sold separately.
14. The ideal attachment temperature range is -10° to 40° C (14° to 104° F). Do not attach to curved surfaces, and make sure the attachment surface is clean. It is recommended to press down on the attachment for 10 seconds after applying and leave for 30 minutes before use.
15. This product can only attach to smooth, flat, non-porous surfaces, and is only suitable for non-impact activities. When it is attached to the outside of the body of cars, motorcycles, or other vehicles, only use it on flat roads and at speeds below 80 kph (50 mph). It is also recommended to use with a safety tether to avoid accidents or loss.