Capture your best moments with smooth Osmo video.
Internet Explorer is no longer supported. It is recommended to use other browsers.
DJI Action 2 isn't just ultra-versatile, it's also our most powerful action camera yet. The innovative magnetic design lets you effortlessly swap out accessories as you capture life on the go. From parkour to park walks, break the mold with DJI Action 2.
Get Stunning shots wherever you go with DJI OM 5. This smartphone gimbal features a built-in extension rod for flawless selfies and dynamic low-angle shooting. There’s even a new ShotGuides feature that recognizes your environment and provides creative tips and tutorials, empowering you to master every shot.
DJI Pocket 2 is a compact and portable 4K camera that is stabilized to capture your moments with magic at hand.
DJI OM 4 is a compact smartphone stabilizer that features a magnetic quick-release design and tons of intelligent features.
The smallest 3-axis handheld camera on the market was designed to capture moments worth keeping. Reimagine your experiences with incredible features like ActiveTrack, Motionlapse, and high-quality 4k/60fps video. Pursue your next great escape with Osmo Pocket.
DJI’s first game-changing action camera was built to go wherever you go. Its state-of-the-art RockSteady stabilization combined with dual screens, 4k/60fps video, and waterproof capabilities make it the perfect option for any adventure.
Excellent Image and Sound Quality
3-Axis Stabilized Camera
Up to 4K/60fps
155° Super-Wide FOV
Portable & Wearable
Dual OLED Touchscreens
174.7 × 74.6 × 37 mm 
Built-In Extension Rod
6.4 hrs 
Video resolution is based on the smartphone being used.
Osmo Shield doubles an Osmo’s warranty period and offers comprehensive coverage.
DJI Mimo is a comprehensive app that offers intuitive, powerful editing tools for users to enhance their photos and videos. With tools like HD live view during recording, intelligent modes, DJI Mimo is an all-in-one solution that lets you capture, edit, and share the best of your moments, right from your fingertips.
1. When recording 4K/120fps, Action 2 will stop filming when the set Auto-Stop Rec Temp is reached. If set as Standard, 4K/120fps video can be recorded for around 3 minutes. If set to High, 4K/120fps video can be recorded for around 5 minutes.
2. Measured when the gimbal is folded.
3. Tested in a laboratory environment while recording 1080p/24fps video and should be used for reference only.
4. ONLY THE ACTION 2 CAMERA UNIT IS WATERPROOF. THE FRONT TOUCHSCREEN MODULE AND POWER MODULE ARE NOT WATERPROOF. It is recommended to use the DJI Action 2 Waterproof Case if you intend on using DJI Action 2 underwater for long periods (such as when diving) or under high water pressure conditions (such as when cliff diving). The DJI Action 2 Camera Unit and its Waterproof Case have an IP68 waterproof rating. Do not use the camera in hot springs or expose it to corrosive liquids.
5. Under ideal conditions with the gimbal fully balanced.
6. Maximum battery life was achieved when recording video at 1080p/30fps (Power Reserve mode) with electronic image stabilization disabled and under lab conditions.