No one makes camera stabilizers like DJI. Our Titan Stabilization Algorithm captures smoother footage than ever. Need more? SuperSmooth mode compensates for micromovements and increases torque, stabilizing even 100mm zoom lenses. 
The difference that SuperSmooth makes
While DJI RS 2 is optimized for capturing unique shots with a single hand, it is also designed to be a professional filmmaking solution. No matter how complex your shot, DJI RS 2 adapts to achieve your vision.
Both RSA ports are NATO-compatible, opening DJI RS 2 to a universe of third-party accessories along with versatile handling and mounting possibilities.
Looking to film in portrait mode? The vertical camera mount lets you capture professional-grade footage for your social media content.
A built-in front dial above the trigger allows for single handed focus control. It also complements a mounted Focus Wheel for two-channel focus and zoom control, right from the handle.
The 3D Focus System uses ToF sensors to measure the distance between lens and subject for a sharp picture, even in low lighting. This advanced system enables fast autofocusing on manual, large-aperture lenses. 
DJI R SDK is a developer protocol provided by DJI for developers and third-party hardware manufacturers to add more features to DJI RS 2 and customize the gimbal to meet different needs.
Set gimbal position
Control gimbal rotation
Obtain motor and attitude information
Control camera shutter and focus
DJI R SDK is currently supported in English and Chinese. If you have any needs or questions, please leave your request on DJI Forum.
1. DJI RS 2 has the highest weight-to-payload ratio among single-handed camera stabilizers in the market as of Oct 15, 2020.
2. The RavenEye Image Transmission System is required for ActiveTrack 3.0 to be used.
3. SuperSmooth is effective for lenses of up to 100mm equivalent focal length.
4. It is recommended to use the Ronin Quick-Release Plates whenever mounting cameras on DJI RS 2. Secure and damage-free mounting of third-party quick-release plates is not guaranteed.
5. Tested in a closed environment in favorable conditions and an unobstructed wireless signal using the FCC and SRRC standard (max 100 m using the CE standard). Actual results may vary.
6. The BG30 Grip is compatible with the PD and QC 2.0 charging protocols. It is recommended to use 24W chargers with these protocols for optimal charging.