Titan: DJI Stabilization Evolved
No one makes camera stabilizers like DJI. Our Titan Stabilization Algorithm captures smoother footage than ever. Need more? SuperSmooth mode compensates for micromovements and increases torque, stabilizing even 100mm zoom lenses. 
The difference that SuperSmooth makes
Feel the Focus
The Front Dial offers precise focusing in any scenario and single-handed operation.
Dual-Layer Camera Mounting Plate (Manfrotto + Arca-Swiss)
RavenEye Image Transmission System
Handle Any Shot
More Ways to Create
1. SuperSmooth is effective for lenses of up to 100mm equivalent focal length.
2. It is recommended to use the Ronin Quick-Release Plates whenever mounting cameras on DJI RSC 2. Secure and damage-free mounting of third-party quick-release plates is not guaranteed.
3. Tested in a closed environment in favorable conditions and an unobstructed wireless signal using the FCC and SRRC standard (CE standard max is 100 m). Actual results may vary.
4. The RavenEye Image Transmission System is required for ActiveTrack 3.0 to be used.
5. DJI RSC 2 is compatible with the PD and QC 2.0 charging protocols. It is recommended to use 18W chargers with these protocols for optimal charging.
6. The carrying case is included in the DJI RSC 2 Pro Combo.