4K (16:9):3840×2160 @ 100/120fps
4K (16:9):3840×2160 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
2.7K (4:3):2688×2016 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
2.7K (16:9):2688×1512 @ 100/120fps
2.7K (16:9):2688×1512 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
1080p:1920×1080 @ 100/120/200/240fps
1080p:1920×1080 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
Method 2: Insert the microSD from DJI Action 2 into a computer.
Method 3: Connect DJI Action 2 to a computer with a USB-C cable.
2. The footage shot with DJI Action 2 when connected to the Front Touchscreen Module or Power Module is saved to the microSD card.
3. The footage stored in the internal storage can be exported to the microSD card when Action 2 is connected to the Front Touchscreen Module or Power Module.
2. Press the power button to turn on the device.
3. Open the DJI Mimo app, tap the camera icon at the upper left corner of the home page, enable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi according to the prompts, select the correct Wi-Fi, and tap to connect to DJI Action 2.
4. After the DJI Mimo app is connected to DJI Action 2, you will be prompted to activate the device.
5. Complete the activation process by following the prompts in the app.
Method 2: Connect with the DJI Mimo app and tap Settings on the left of the camera view.
2. Remove the bottom cover of the Magnetic Ball-Joint Adapter Mount, and attach accessories via the 1/4" screw hole.
3. With the Magnetic Adapter Mount and a threaded rod (not provided), you can mount third-party action camera accessories to DJI Action 2.
The Magnetic Lanyard and Magnetic Headband use an attachment plate that is more suitable for daily lifestyle scenarios. The Macro Lens magnetically connects directly to the camera. Activities involving strenuous movements should be avoided when using these accessories.
1. Samsung EVO 128GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDHC
2. Samsung EVO Plus 128GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC
3. SanDisk Extreme 64GB V30 A2 UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC
4. SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC
5. SanDisk Extreme 16GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC
6. Lexar 1066x 64GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDHC
7. Kingston Canvas React Plus 64GB UHS-II Speed Grade 3 microSD
8. Kingston Canvas Go!Plus 64GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSD
2. To clean water stains, oil smudges, or fingerprints on the lens, apply a few drops of lens cleaning solution on lens tissues and use a circular motion.