With revolutionary branch-targeting technology and adjustable arms, the Agras T30 penetrates thick canopies with oblique spraying, ensuring an even application of liquid pesticides and doubling the number of droplets.  With the help of the Smart Agriculture Cloud Platform and cloud-based mapping, users can manage a 3D digital orchard, making it easy to get started with digital agriculture.
A 16-nozzle layout further improves droplet penetration.
Eight sets of solenoid valves enable independent variable frequency control and spraying in turn. The horizontally opposed six-cylinder double plunger pump design provides strong spraying power and a high flow rate of up to 8 liters per minute.
Equipped with a large 30kg spray tank, the Agras T30 has a spray width of 9 meters, and field spraying efficiency of 40 acres/hour, 33.3% more than its previous generation. 
If you wish to purchase products or become a dealer, please contact us at IUAV@DJI.COM. You can also leave your contact information below, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
1. When compared to the DJI Agras T20.
1. This data was measured with the DJI Agras T30 and may vary based on operating environment and parameters. Flight parameters for this test: Dosage of 1 L/667 m², spraying width of 9 m, flight speed of 6.5 m/s, and height of 2.5 m.
3. Refers to the RM500 remote control.
4. The battery provides 1,000 in-warranty cycles or a 12-month warranty, whichever comes first.
5. T spreading system 3.0 has a 40L volume with 35kg max load, depends on specific dentity.
6. Spreading width depends on the actual scenario.
7. The data is measured with urea and may vary by operating environment and parameters. Spreading parameters for this test: Dosage of 20 kg/667 m², flight speed of 4.5 m/s, and row spacing of 6m.