1. DO NOT expose the camera lenses to a strong energy source such as the sunlight, lava, or laser beam. If the target of lens observation has a temperature above 800 °C, it may burn the infrared detector, resulting in irreparable damage to it.
2. DO NOT place the product under direct sunlight, in areas with poor ventilation, or near a heat source such as a heater.
3. DO NOT repeatedly power the gimbal and camera on or off. After powering off, wait at least 30 seconds before powering back on. Otherwise, the product life will be impaired.
4. DO NOT remove or insert the microSD card in the course of use.
5. DO NOT touch the surface of the lens with your hand. Be careful to avoid scratching the surface of the lens with sharp objects. Otherwise, the quality of images may be affected.
6. Clean the surface of the camera lens with a soft, dry, clean cloth. DO NOT use alkaline detergents.
7. Store the camera in a safety box, and keep it dry and ventilated.