- 1.What kind of applications can the E2000 be used for?
Weather-proof and capable of supporting large, heavy-load frames, the E2000 is designed for industrial applications in agriculture, search and rescue, mapping, inspection and more.
Note:The E2000 is not compatible with the Phantom series, Inspire 1, F450/F550 or Matrice 100 platforms.
- 2.Can I use the E2000 to upgrade my S1000 or S900?
No. The diagonal wheelbase on the S1000 or S900 is not long enough to mount the 21-inch propeller. You can upgrade your S900 with the E1200.
- 3.Can I use the E2000 with the Agras MG-1?
No. Although the propulsion system on the Agras MG-1 shares the same core design with the E2000, neither the E2000 Pro nor the E2000 Standard is compatible with the Agras MG-1. Only use parts specifically designed for the Agras MG-1 to maintain or repair the aircraft.
- 4.Which DJI flight controllers are compatible with the E2000?
The A2 and Wookong flight controllers are compatible with the E2000. But due to the 12S power supply on the E2000, the Flight Controller will need to be powered separately.
- 5. Can the E2000 operate in extreme heat such as desert regions with temperatures as high as 55-60°C?
No, the operating temperature range is -10 to 50°C.
- 6.Can the E2000 operate in humid coastal areas?
You can operate the E2000 Standard in humid coastal areas. The system has gone through a third-party salt spray test according to national standards and proved excellent corrosion resistance for a remarkable 120 hours.
We do not recommend using the E2000 Pro in humid coastal areas.
- 7.How weather-proof is the E2000 Pro?
Although the 6010 Pro motors have the same protection as the Standard motors, the ESC board on the E2000 Pro has not been specially treated. This means the system as a whole can only withstand light rain.
The E2000 Pro is highly integrated and designed for professional aerial imaging, whereas the E2000 Standard is a better choice for users requiring strong weather-proofing.
- 8.What is the tolerance range of the E2000 Pro’s arm tube?
The E2000 Pro’s arm tube has a tolerance range of Ø280-0.10 mm.