1. The screen frame rate changes with the video transmission frame rate. It may switch between 100 Hz and 60 Hz to adapt to the current video transmission frame rate.
2. DJI Goggles 2 supports DJI O3+ video transmission with DJI Avata or the DJI O3 Air Unit.
3. Compatible with DJI Motion Controller, DJI RC Motion 2, and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2. In addition, DJI Goggles 2 is also compatible with some camera drones, such as DJI FPV, DJI Mavic 3 Pro, DJI Mavic 3 Pro Cine, DJI Mavic 3, DJI Mavic 3 Cine, DJI Mavic 3 Classic, and DJI Mini 3 Pro. For more compatibility information, please click Specs in the navigation bar at the upper right corner of this page to check.
4. Measured with an ambient temperature of 25° C (77° F), screen brightness at 6, the video transmission mode set to 1080p/100fps, and the goggles' battery fully charged and not supplying power to external devices such as smartphones.
5. Wearing and viewing experience may vary by user.
6. Replacement DJI Goggles 2 Foam Padding is sold separately.
7. DJI Goggles 2 does not support astigmatism adjustment. Consult your doctor if you have specific vision requirements.
8. Measured using 1080p/100fps video transmission, tested outdoors in an open interference-free environment.
9. The 5.8GHz frequency band is banned in certain countries/regions. Check and comply with local laws and regulations before flying.
10. The frame synchronization algorithm for DJI Goggles 2 has been optimized from prior models.