Click and drag the image to view.
Use your iOS camera to scan the QR code for an AR preview of DJI Mini 3.
* Always check and strictly abide by local laws and regulations before flying.
** Tested with a production model DJI Mini 3 in a controlled environment. Actual experience may vary depending on the environment, usage, and firmware version.
*** All videos and photos on this page were taken in strict compliance with local laws and regulations.
**** DJI Mini 3 must be activated via the DJI Fly app before use.
1. Standard aircraft weight (including the Intelligent Flight Battery, propellers, and a microSD card). The actual product weight may vary due to differences in batch materials and external factors. Registration is not required in some countries and regions. Always check local laws and regulations before use.
2. Measured at a constant speed of 21.6 kph in windless conditions. With the Intelligent Flight Battery, the aircraft can fly for up to 38 mins. With the Intelligent Flight Battery Plus (sold separately and only in select countries), the flight time is extended to up to 51 mins, but the aircraft will weigh more than 249 g. Always check and strictly abide by local laws and regulations before flying.
3. HDR video does not support video recording at over 30 fps.
4. FCC compliant, tested in an outdoor open environment without interference.
5. Listed accessories are sold separately. Availability may vary.